WHICH COURIERS DO YOU USE?
NÜNEONI offers DHL Express International and Australia Post
HOW MUCH IS SHIPPING?
Australia Post - $10 (Free for orders over $80)
Australia Post Express - $15
Australia Post Standard (Worldwide)
- Free for orders over $100
- $10 for orders between $60-$100
- $20 for orders under $60
DHL Express (Worldwide)
- $20 for orders over $100
- $25 for orders between $60-$100
- $30 for orders under $60
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO DELIVER MY ORDER?
Orders are dispatched from our distribution centre based in Australia within 3 business days.
- Australia Post Standard takes between 2-5 business days*
- Australia Post Express 1-3 business days*
- DHL Express Worldwide delivery takes between 3-6 business days*
CAN I CANCEL MY ORDER ONCE THE ORDER IS PROCESSED?
Orders may not be modified/cancelled once the parcel has been processed
WHAT ABOUT DUTIES AND TAXES?
All international packages may be subject to customs duties and taxes which are unfortunately out of our control. All taxes and customs chargers are the responsibility of the customer, and they are not included in the cost of the order or shipping charge. Please check your local customs website for more information.
WHAT IF MY PACKAGE IS LOST OR STOLEN?
NÜNEONI is not responsible for lost or stolen packages, or packages delayed in transit. The shipping costs for orders are non refundable.
I HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT MY ORDER
If you're experiencing problems, or have questions about your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your enquiry, providing your order number.
TRACK YOUR ORDER
All orders are tracked by the delivery carrier.
You will receive an email with a tracking link once your parcel has left our distribution centre.
To track your order, please click the tracking link in your dispatch email.
WHEN ARE ORDERS PROCESSED?
Our distribution centre is located in Sydney and operates Monday - Friday, and is closed on weekends and public holidays.
- A signature and name will still be captured when you are home. If you are not at home, the parcel will be left in a safe place when available; If there is no safe place available, a notification card left and the parcel taken to a nearby Post Office.
- Once your order is left in a safe area, delivery drivers will do their best to make a note of the location or take a picture as proof of delivery.
- Orders are deemed 'delivered' when left at your premises.
- Orders sent to regional locations may take longer.
- Restrictions and capacity constraints are causing delays in some countries
- Orders may be held by Australian and overseas customs authorities for clearance.
*Estimated delivery times given directly from Australia Post & DHL Express.
Actual times may vary.